Do you know how to treat your sensitive teeth? If not, then this blog can help you! Sensitive teeth are a problem thousands of people face, and luckily it can be treated with the right help and guidance by your oral health care professional.
Our dentist, Dr. Summer Enlow, is fully trained to help you with your oral health care. That is why our team at Summer Enlow, DDS PC in Nacogdoches, Texas, is pleased to help you treat your sensitive teeth.
Here is a list of ways you can treat your sensitive teeth:
– Try sensitive toothpaste to help your teeth heal over time as you brush your teeth daily.
– Mouthwash can help fortify your tooth enamel with the use of fluoride to help strengthen your teeth and reduce sensitivity for your teeth.
– Keep brushing your teeth regularly in case plaque or bacteria is causing your sensitivity troubles.
– Visit your dentist right away to learn the cause and get the proper treatment to improve your oral health.
– Fluoride gel can also help diminution sensitive teeth and strengthen tooth enamel and oral health.
– Flossing your teeth is can make a significant impact because the reason for your sensitive teeth could come from something you can’t see being stuck between your teeth or deep along the gumline.
If you are in need of a dentist, or if you have questions about your oral health, please call us today at 936-564-9730 to make an appointment. Our team of experts await your call and is happy to help you in any way we can.