Are you looking to upgrade your smile? Dental crowns and dental veneers are two excellent choices to consider. When deciding on which one will be best for you, consider the following benefits:
Benefits of Dental Crowns:
– Dental crowns can envelop a tooth entirely down to the gumline.
– Dental crowns can repair broken or damaged teeth, such as teeth which have been broken or split into pieces.
– Dental crowns are effectual against all manner of dental damage, such as splits, cracks, stains, or discolorations.
– Dental crowns may be used to conceal or support previous treatments like implants, root canals, or dental fillings.
Benefits of Dental Veneers:
– A dental veneer bonds a thin shell directly to the fronts of teeth that with normal usage can last a decade before replacement.
– Dental veneers are completely customizable and can be molded to fit your smile’s ideal shape, cut, color, look, and position.
– Dental veneers can be placed on teeth with less tooth enamel removal than that which is required for dental crowns.
– Dental veneers may be used to correct minor malocclusions, such as spacing issues and irregular gaps between teeth.
To determine if you need dental crowns or veneers, don’t hesitate to visit Summer Enlow, DDS PC. To book an appointment with Dr. Summer Enlow and our team at our dentist office in Nacogdoches, Texas, simply phone us at 936-564-9730. The smile of your dreams is only a visit away!