What is the upside of getting dental veneer treatments? Dental veneers are a durable tooth restoration treatment that can not only enhance your smile, but they can also conceal and remove many negative or unrepairable aspects of it. Dental veneers work by fashioning a thin yet durable shell that is placed directly on the fronts of your teeth for the flawless smile you desire.
Here are some of the terrific benefits you can look forward to with dental veneers:
– Teeth that have eroded tooth enamel due to the ravages of tooth decay could be concealed or covered with a tooth restoration service such as dental veneers.
– Various minor forms of malocclusion can be corrected with dental veneers, including minor spacing issues, slight misalignments, and irregular gaps between teeth.
– Dental veneers can be fashioned to suit your needs for all aspects of your teeth including their color, shape, size, curvature, comfort, and even their shine.
– As long as you give your veneers the same comfort and care as your other teeth, a single dental veneer can last over a decade.
– Broken, fractured, discolored, stained, and split teeth could all potentially profit from the stain resistant shine of dental veneers.
No matter the cosmetic enhancement you desire, Dr. Summer Enlow and our team at Summer Enlow, DDS PC is here to give you the smile you want. If you would like to schedule an appointment to come see us at our dentist office in Nacogdoches, Texas, please contact us at 936-564-9730 to speak with a member of our team. We look forward to improving your smile!